Men have always been the ones accused of being against using condo_ms when it comes to bedroom gymnastics.
Truth of the matter though is that this is not a male-only challenge. I mean it takes two to tango right? Quite a considerable number of women hate con_doms too. Not only do con_doms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bare_back with your partner….u know naaa that sweet feeling!
Not only do condo_ms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bare_back with your partner. Some women hate condo_ms for these reasons below.
1. Kills the mood: Men often resent the simple act of reaching out for a condo_m and taking less than a minute to slide it onto their member. As ridiculous as it sounds, this kills the mood for women, too. She loves safe se_x quite alright, but just know that as much as it riles you to slip on a condo_m, it kills her too. Simply put *lol*, it’s just not sexy to stop when you’re getting hot and heavy especially when the breathing rate has increased
2. Could kill the erec_tion: This is an extremely unfortunate circumstance for those ladies who happen to have a nervous lover. You know that guy… where the doorbell rings, someone walks by the door, or you stop having se_x or fooling around for what feels like 30 seconds, and he’s already lost his hard-on? Needless to say, stopping to put on a condo_m is more than just a little bit of a hassle for nervous lovers. And this makes for a disappointed woman.
3. No friction: While them rubbers have changed quite a bit from the smelly, thick versions available in the 90’s into the odorless, ultra-thin pieces of magic in recent times, there is still nothing better than the feeling of skin on skin. Women love the texture of the bedroom anaconda, especially during se_x. The friction of your skin in her puss_y is enough to make her burst with ecstasy. Condo_ms these days are usually sold pre-lubricated and smooth in texture, taking away almost all of that feel-good-friction she was getting from the all-natural you.*winks*
4. Some women are allergic: It may be hard to believe, but some people actually have real allergies to latex. Symptoms include burning, rash around the genitals, itching, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, watery eyes and more! Now imagine this happening as the culprit is sliding in and out of your geni_tals, definitely not the romantic end to the date night you were hoping for.
5. Not wearing one can be a turn-on: Going bare_back feels naughty and wrong, and she likes this. Feeling him orga_sm inside her is a wild experience that is both intimate and sex_y and feeling the cum drip out of her for the next few hours will only remind her what a naughty girl she’s been.